Great Falls, a wooded and tranquil Northern Virginia suburb, has grown rapidly since 2000. Its 15,000 residents are some of the commonwealth’s highest earners. The area has been settled since the early 1700s when various farmers tilled the soil. Initially called Forestville, the town was renamed Great Falls in 1955. Great Falls lies on the right bank of the Potomac River and is located off Route 7. It has convenient access to the Dulles Toll Road, Dulles Airport, and Tysons Corner.
Great Falls Park is a premier attraction of Great Falls. It is home to one of the nation’s first canals, beautiful waterfalls, and is a National Park. It also has miles of popular hiking trails, including Difficult Run. Other attractions include Colvin Run Mill and the historic restaurant L’Auberge Chez Francois.
The homes of Great Falls are impressive and entrenched in history. Mostly single family homes, its neighborhoods such as Meadows at Great Falls, Summer Creek, and Holly Knoll feature luxury homes of many different styles, including Queen Annes and Tudor homes. All American Painting Plus has been an entrusted residential painting contractor for Great Falls homeowners since 2002.
All American Painting Plus is proud to offer the best in interior and exterior quality painting services:
1. Exterior Painting: We meticulously clean every surface and protect landscaping before we open the first can of paint. Our results are pristine and professional.
2. Interior Painting: Our interior painting work is clean and precise. We work hard to protect all of your home furnishings, floors, and appliances. We don’t leave until you are absolutely satisfied with the job.
3. Drywall Repair: If your drywall is cracked, dented, or damaged by water, we can quickly and neatly replace and repaint. No job is too big or too small.
4. Finish Carpentry and Moldings: Frequently, a home or outdoor structure will need to be repaired before it can get painted or finished. Whether the work is part of a larger project of not, All American Painting Plus will be happy to finish and repair carpentry in and around your home. We also repair, install, and finish moldings as a standard part of our normal painting.
5. Power Washing: Power washing is often necessary to clean a surface before it can be repaired, refinished, or painted. We power wash with minimal mess, and protect all nearby objects and surfaces. We can also power wash your home, deck, sidewalk, or anything else for any other reason.
6. Rotted Wood Replacement: Sometimes when painting, we come across rotted wood that must be removed and replaced before the larger project can be completed. We have qualified carpenters who do a professional job every time.
7. Wallpaper Removal: When wallpaper droops, stains, or cracks, it’s time to remove and replace with new wallpaper or paint. All American Painting Plus can do a clean job, with special precautions taken in the case of lead paint or other hazardous household materials.
If you are looking for a first class residential painter in Great Falls, we would love to help you with your next paint job!
Get in touch to talk about your painting projects and to get a free estimate.
All American Painting Plus is thrilled to be named Best Painter in Northern Virginia Magazine's Best of Northern Virginia. Winners are chosen by their read-ers, Northern Virginia locals who pick the companies they trust most to do things right. We're proud to be recognized for excellence in residential painting. If you live or work in Northern Virginia, find out why your neighbors and colleagues named us Northern Virginia's best painter.
All American Painting Plus has been my “go to” company for over 10 years for home and office painting and I’ve been consistently satisfied with the finished product and their professionalism. I’ve found Brian McCracken’s staff to be exceptionally skilled craftsmen and can count on them to do the job well, including taking care to prepare walls and fix problem areas before they paint so that the finished product is polished. Please ask Brian for my contact information if you would like more specifics.
I want to thank you and your team for the work you did on my residence. The men showed up at the appointed time to replace and paint the fascia board. You recommended a change from wood to a more modern substance, which I accepted, at a negligible increase in the price for the job. Thank you for that. You should be extremely proud of the team that did the work. They worked quickly, safely, and without complaint from neighbors on either side of the townhouse. As you know, I have fastidious neighbors, that watched the work on that day, and they told me later, that your crew impressed them as well.
Brian McCracken was courteous, professional and a delight, amazing qualities in a worker you invite into your home. I found him painting a home in my neighborhood. The homeowner had checked him out on Angie’s List and ranted as to the professionalism of the workers. It was important to me that the company was local and not a big, franchised company. Brian’s estimate was spot on. When I added more to the job, Rene – the foreman – consulted with Brian to give me an estimate on the additional work. The painters arrived when they said they would, working efficiently and cleanly. At the end of each day, it looked like they were never here. All of their tools picked up. When they needed to leave the ladders they asked if it would be ok and where would be the best place to leave they were they would be out of our way. All American has come back 2 more times to tackle different jobs for us. I have recommended them to friends. And now recommend All American to you. You will not be disappoint
We couldn’t be more pleased with the work All American Painting did for our home. The team did a wonderful job from start to finish, from sending us an incredibly detailed estimate so there was no guess work, to keeping the work area tidy throughout the project. We certainly will use them again! Cheers!