Reston is known internationally as a planned community, founded in 1964 by Robert E. Simon. Today there are over 60,000 residents, including Brian McCracken, founder and President of All American Painting Plus, premium residential painters in Reston. The city’s beautiful parks, lakes, and golf courses – as well as its shopping and dining center in Reston Town Center – earned the Northern Virginia community the title of “Best Place to Live in Virginia” by Money magazine in 2018.
While Reston Town Center is often known as the hub of the town, Reston features numerous other attractions. Its four man made lakes lined by residential homes, walking and hiking paths, Lake Fairfax Park, indoor and outdoor pools, two golf courses, and easy access to the Metro and Dulles Toll Road are among the many attractions that keep Reston’s homeowners in the area for decades. Its “village centers”, such as Lake Anne Plaza, North Point, and South Lakes, offer additional shopping and dining opportunities.
Reston’s neighborhoods are unique and varied. With over 100 cluster associations (townhome and patio home-style neighborhoods), 30 condominium associations and almost 5,000 single-family homes, Reston’s homeowners have entrusted All American Painting Plus for their painting and carpentry needs since 2002.
At All American Painting Plus, we are more than just a painting contractor and we’re is proud to offer the best, quality service in:
1. Exterior Painting: Our house painters meticulously clean every surface and protect landscaping before we open the first can of paint. Our results are pristine and professional.
2. Interior Painting: Our interior painting work is clean and precise. Surface preparation is key, we work hard to protect all of your home furnishings, floors, and appliances. We don’t leave until you are absolutely satisfied with the job.
3. Drywall Repair: If your drywall is cracked, dented, or damaged by water, we can quickly and neatly replace and repaint. No job is too big or too small.
4. Finish Carpentry and Moldings: Frequently, a home or outdoor structure will need repairs prior to being painted or finished. Whether the work is part of a larger project or not, All American Painting Plus will be happy to finish and repair carpentry in and around your home. We also repair, install, and finish moldings as a standard part of our normal painting.
5. Power Washing: Power washing is often necessary to clean a surface before it can be repaired, refinished, or painted. We power wash with minimal mess, and protect all nearby objects and surfaces. We can also power wash your home, deck, sidewalk, or anything else for any other reason.
6. Rotted Wood Replacement: Sometimes when painting, we come across rotted wood that must be removed and replaced before the larger project can be completed. We have qualified carpenters who do a professional job every time.
7. Wallpaper Removal: When wallpaper droops, stains, or cracks, it’s time to remove and replace with new wallpaper or paint. All American Painting Plus can do a clean job, with special precautions taken in the case of lead paint or other hazardous household materials.
If you’re looking for residential and commercial painting services in Reston, All American Painting Plus will ensure top notch customer service and attention to detail for your painting project.
Get in touch today to arrange a free estimate.
All American Painting Plus is thrilled to be named Best Painter in Northern Virginia Magazine's Best of Northern Virginia. Winners are chosen by their read-ers, Northern Virginia locals who pick the companies they trust most to do things right. We're proud to be recognized for excellence in residential painting. If you live or work in Northern Virginia, find out why your neighbors and colleagues named us Northern Virginia's best painter.
All American Painting Plus has been my “go to” company for over 10 years for home and office painting and I’ve been consistently satisfied with the finished product and their professionalism. I’ve found Brian McCracken’s staff to be exceptionally skilled craftsmen and can count on them to do the job well, including taking care to prepare walls and fix problem areas before they paint so that the finished product is polished. Please ask Brian for my contact information if you would like more specifics.
I want to thank you and your team for the work you did on my residence. The men showed up at the appointed time to replace and paint the fascia board. You recommended a change from wood to a more modern substance, which I accepted, at a negligible increase in the price for the job. Thank you for that. You should be extremely proud of the team that did the work. They worked quickly, safely, and without complaint from neighbors on either side of the townhouse. As you know, I have fastidious neighbors, that watched the work on that day, and they told me later, that your crew impressed them as well.
Brian McCracken was courteous, professional and a delight, amazing qualities in a worker you invite into your home. I found him painting a home in my neighborhood. The homeowner had checked him out on Angie’s List and ranted as to the professionalism of the workers. It was important to me that the company was local and not a big, franchised company. Brian’s estimate was spot on. When I added more to the job, Rene – the foreman – consulted with Brian to give me an estimate on the additional work. The painters arrived when they said they would, working efficiently and cleanly. At the end of each day, it looked like they were never here. All of their tools picked up. When they needed to leave the ladders they asked if it would be ok and where would be the best place to leave they were they would be out of our way. All American has come back 2 more times to tackle different jobs for us. I have recommended them to friends. And now recommend All American to you. You will not be disappoint
We couldn’t be more pleased with the work All American Painting did for our home. The team did a wonderful job from start to finish, from sending us an incredibly detailed estimate so there was no guess work, to keeping the work area tidy throughout the project. We certainly will use them again! Cheers!