Customer satisfaction is key to the survival of any Northern Virginia professional painting company. Reputation means everything. At All American Painting Plus, we know that reputation is not just built on quality craftsmanship but a company’s integrity, honesty, reliability and customer care.
Brian McCracken is a seasoned professional painter with over 20 years of experience. A decade ago, he launched his own company, All American Painting Plus, with a commitment to provide the very best in painting contractor services and exceptional customer care. He knows what it takes to sustain growth in a competitive field, and that “something” is customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Ten years later, All American Painting Plus is not only a leading house painting service in Reston, but has developed a reputation for excellence and honesty throughout Northern Virginia from Arlington to Dulles.
You Can Measure Trustworthiness by a Company’s Culture, Values, and Testimonials
Company mission statements mean little unless every person involved with the company, employees and vendors, buys into the concept. Brian made certain from the start that everyone understood how the company operates and the importance of reinforcing the values in every task they perform.
The statement is simple, but reflects the core values required for a service company to sustain growth and success.
“The mission of All American Painting Plus is to enhance, protect, and maintain a portion of the customer’s American Dream. We provide excellence in service through honesty, integrity, and trust. We must be ever mindful that providing top quality in everything we do is the foundation on which we were built.”
So how does a homeowner benefit from this approach to business? Here are a few examples:
- The cost to paint a house is always a big deal. A painting estimate from All American Painting Plus is detailed, itemized, and presented in a straightforward format. There are no hidden fees. You know exactly what you are paying for.
- Our reputation for both exterior painting and interior painting projects is completion on time and on budget. That starts with a work crew that shows up at the agreed upon time and departs only after cleaning up after themselves.
- No shortcuts are taken in surface preparation or painting.
- Communication is constant. We want our customers to know and understand every step of the process. We listen to their questions and concerns and respond in a timely fashion.
- Punch list items are completed fully and quickly.
Of course, the ultimate judges of All American Painting Plus’s performance are its customers. We are proud to say that our customers testimonials fill an entire section of our website.
In Business to Stay in Business
We have been extremely successful over the years and that reinforces our belief in the way we do business. Our promise is to continue to provide real value to our customers and continue our business approach that has given us a reputation as a painting contractor that can be trusted.
We would love to have an opportunity to show you what we can do. If you are thinking about refreshing the exterior or interior of your home, give us a call today and we will arrange a convenient time to meet and survey the project.
Thanks for reading! If you are interested in learning more about residential painting in Northern Virginia, follow us on LinkedIn for more unique content and company news.